- VXL will now only download from the VPM server the functions that have been changed since last log on or created. To enable this functionality check the check box within settings:
- You are now allowed to connect Get apis on Get apis in the configurator.
- You are now allowed to create export, import and expand tasks on the same function in the configurator. Could be manually done previously.
- VXL will now verify if the XML and XAML is properly setup to run in VXL.
- You are now able to click on save as draft when you are working in the configurator and jump back in later.
If the function is not done, it will be marked with a red color and it is not runnable in the client.
- Fixed a bug where Web Service related programs did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where web services was not working properly. Should now behave as expected.
- Fixed a bug where messagecolumn was not displayed for web services.
- Fixed a bug where MessageColumn was interupting formulas in excel templates. (MessageColumns needs to be behind the last input/export field in the excel template.
- Fixed a bug where counters in VXL was not resetting after you changed function.
- Fixed several minor issues in the configurator which causes crashes.